Volunteer Your Time
The Exceptional Kids Organization needs parents and teachers alike to get involved. We are only as good as our volunteers. We need people who have the best interest of our kids at heart. You can help by assisting with fundraisers, chaperoning at dances, decorating for the Prom or making phone calls to potential donors. We are always looking for energetic, caring people. We only need a few hours of your time each month. There are immense rewards, both for yourself and the students. Please contact us at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to volunteer to help, please download a Membership Form by clicking on the link. Thanks
Or just show up at the next Board Meeting!
Information on when and where the next Board Meeting will be is on the Contact Us page
All community members are welcome!
If you don’t have the time, you can still help by making a monetary donation.
With current state and local budget cuts the EKO can help fill in the gaps by:
- Providing social activities for special needs youth otherwise unavailable.
- Supplementing educational opportunities for special needs students.
- Assisting classroom teachers by providing supplemental supplies and equipment.
- Paying for assistive devices for apparatuses to enhance function.
- Enhancing interactions between parents and teachers.
- Providing information regarding community resources and programs.
As a California non-profit, all contributions to the EKO are tax-deductible.